Monday, August 12, 2013

Marquise au Chocolat

Attention Chocolate Lovers! 


While on a recent visit to Denver to visit family, we went out to eat at a restaurant and I ordered the only chocolate dessert offered. I did not know what I was getting myself into! It was so good that I thought about it and researched it the whole 13 hour drive home and the weeks thereafter. It was so good that I was determined to recreate it and enjoy its deliciousness again. After many taste sessions on various members of my very willing family, I present to you...

Marquise au Chocolat! 

This delicious French dessert uses rich dark chocolate to create a smooth, creamy mousse-like treat. Some have described it as "melting ice cream" and others as "simply decadent." Pull them from your freezer 20 minutes before serving and even non-chocolate lovers will enjoy this one. To take it up a notch, try serving it with a raspberry ganache or spread it with raspberry jam.


4 oz Marquise au Chocolat
Pricing: $1.99 per 4 oz Marquise

To order: Send an email to aimees.confections@gmail.com or call/text me at 208-615-1931 with the quantity that you want. I will deliver them ($5 delivery fee) or you can pick them up from my house. 

***Cash, check, or credit cards accepted.





No comments:

Post a Comment